Monday, April 9, 2007

The story behind the blog

My name is Hana and I love to cook.

About a week ago, my friend approached me with an intriguing idea-- opening a bakery in our little Texas town. We had noticed the popularity of cupcake joints across the country, and we figured that we needed one, too. He could procure the financial backing and business plan and I could head the kitchen and the cafe design. The only problem with this whole endeavor is, although indeed I'm a great chef, I'm almost totally inept when it comes to creating my own baked goods.

This blog will document my personal journey through the world of baked confections, and possibly our business, if it pans out. I look to other bloggers, websites, books, and friends for ideas and recipes, and I will share with you what I discover along the way.

I hope you will enjoy reading it :D

No comments: